Pro-Life Conservative Policies - Having delivered over 2,000 babies, I have not ever performed an abortion and never will. In the same respect I do not believe in Euthanasia as practiced by European/Canadian rationing of healthcare.
Less Taxes and reducing the size of Government
Support of our Constitutional Republic
Stopping Illegal Immigration - I'm a supporter of H.B. 1804 and an opponent of illegal immigration.
Strong Support of Law Enforcement - I am married to an Oklahoma Highway Patrolman's daughter and our son has a B.S. in Criminal Justice from NSU-Broken Arrow and is employed by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol as a State Trooper.
Fire Department Protection - I was the first Broken Arrow Police Physician, State of Oklahoma Medical Examiner. My wife is an M.S., R.N and I helped develop the first EMT/Paramedic program for the City of Broken Arrow.
Strong Education - B.S. degree and two graduate degrees in medicine and forensic science (Summa Cum Laude) and an adjunct-professor at NSU-Broken Arrow and OSU-COM.
Support of the Free Enterprise System - As a business owner in Broken Arrow for 43 years, it's vitally important to me that private businesses are allowed to grow and flourish with minimal government intervention.
Pro-Business- Workman's Comp reform, repeal State Corporate franchise Tax, eliminate State tax on retirement income and on Capital gains and support legislation to deduct healthcare premiums.
Economic Development and Jobs
Better Roads, Streets and Bridges
Reducing Energy costs by expanding energy alternatives
Working against Corporate Welfare
Improving Correctional Facilities
Seven Point Plan for Dr. Mike Ritze
Pro-Business, Pro-Life, Pro-Education Candidate for OK State House of
Representatives District 80
- Enact certain medical liability reforms.
- Enact broad-based product liability reform including the FDA defense for pharmaceuticals.
Workman’s Compensation Reform:
- Explore and support all possibilities to lower the cost of workers' compensation on Oklahoma Employers.
- Support legislation that clarifies exclusive remedy and protects medical providers from district court actions for
opinions rendered under workers' compensation laws.
- Ensure workers' compensation is the exclusive remedy for any job-related injury or illness.
- Work for repeal of the state's corporate Franchise Tax.
- Oppose any expansion of the sales tax to include services and labor.
- Continue to seek legislation that eliminates or reduces the state's income tax on retirement income and the tax on capital gains.
Transportation Infrastructure Reform:
- Advocate reallocation of motor vehicle license fees now going into the general revenue fund (approximately $260 million) to transportation needs.
- Ensure that 100 percent of fuel tax revenues are dedicated to transportation (excluding tribal compacts).
Research and Technology Reform:
- Develop incentives, such as income tax exemptions or tuition refunds, for college graduates who go to work in Oklahoma after graduation.
- Develop incentives for companies to utilize Oklahoma interns, because interns often become permanent employees and stay in the state.
Rural Economic Development Reform:
- Support legislation that encourages the development of infrastructure in rural areas to include both traditional
infrastructure such as roads and bridges, and technical infrastructure to assist with e-commerce efforts.
- Support incentives that better promote the creation and expansion of business and jobs in rural areas.
- Author of HJR1054 Freedom of Healthcare Choice Act...allowing OK Citizens to Opt-Out of ObamaCare
- Eliminate medical related liability on any employer who provides coverage to employees.
- Support legislation requiring cost/benefit analysis prior to imposing any new mandates.
- Support legislation to allow for the tax deductibility for all out-of-pocket health care related expenses, including premiums, deductibles and co-pays.
- Tort Reform.
Voter Information Links